The Family Man

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You Can't Handle The Truth

The wall is up, and I don't know how to push through it. I'm sitting here at 6:05 am, sitting on the couch in my workout clothes, watching the food network when I should be working out. This is how the last 2 weeks have gone for me. I am really, REALLY struggling with motivation. I can't put my finger on why, but I have gone the last 2 weeks only hitting about 50% of my weekly workouts. I'm on day 54 of P90X, and I feel like I've completely lost my way.

The hardest part is not knowing what the heck my problem is. Today I was determined to get back on track, yet here I sit on my couch writing this blog, knowing full well that I should be doing Core Synergistics. I can only hope that in the next few days I can pull my head out of "you know where" and get this ship on the right track.

1 comment:

  1. Don't quit bud, keep pushing through, here's a little quote that helps me when i need some movtivation..............

    .......If you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.

    -Bruce Lee

    ReplyDelete